[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV 60e

Luke Mackenzie luke at lukem.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 08:06:53 CET 2008

Hi,

Is anyone alse able to help with this? Someone on the Ubuntu forums is
also offering to help if we can locate the sections in the source to change:

"The files having the source code are in the pctv200e folder, and they are:
pctv200e.h
pctv200e.c

Check the ones in the zip file in a previous post on this thread.
The ones in the v4l tar file are the original ones, so they need to be
overwritten with the ones in the zip file. The location of those files
in the v4l tar file is mentioned above.

What I don't see it clear (because I did not work in the driver since
the beginning, and I am no expert) is what to change exactly.

I can tell it must be related to the codes that appear when you execute
a "lsusb" in a Terminal.
But I cannot see those ones for the PCTV200e coded in the driver. Those
codes should say which driver to lad when you plug the device.

I can give you more hints once we clear up how to change those."

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=4181391#post4181391

To recap, I would like to get the PCTV60e working with the 200e driver
if possible.

Thanks,

Luke.