[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV 60e

CityK CityK at rogers.com
Thu Jan 24 20:21:33 CET 2008

Luke Mackenzie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have not received a reply to this but notice a lot of activity on the
> list. Am I asking in the wrong place? Is anyone able to help?

Right place. You just need to find someone who is interested in the
particular topic. That's not me btw, but I may be able to give you a
little push in the right direction:

What is the relevant output of "lsusb -v" ... in particular, you are
interested in the subsystem ID of the device. The 200e evidently has a
subsystem ID of: 2304:020e ... so the question that remains is -- what
it is for the 60e ?

After you have determined such, try patching the file
"/linux/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-usb/dvb-usb-ids.h" with that value ... it
should be pretty straight forward what to do (just look at all the other
entries). After that, rebuild the drivers and try it out.