[linux-dvb] [v4l-dvb-maintainer] [Patch 1/4] saa7134: support for Twinhan Hybrid DTV-DVB 3056 PCI

Hartmut Hackmann hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de
Fri Jan 25 23:44:46 CET 2008

Hi, Mauro

Mauro Carvalho Chehab schrieb:
> On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 00:24:49 +0100
> Hartmut Hackmann <hartmut.hackmann at t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi, all
>>
>> Please let me integrate these patches in my personal repository first.
>> Otherwise the Medion / Creatix related changes will cause conflicts.
>
> Hi Hartmut,
>
> Have you integrated this already? The merge window opened today. It would be
> interesting if we can pull your changesets also.
>

> Cheers,
> Mauro

They are in my personal repository:
    http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hhackmann/v4l-dvb/
the changesets:
f187f7cb9121
8d3b6a959187
585969f369d7
885df3491073

Can you pull these only?
I am afraid the DVB-S support for the Medion / Creatix cards will not make it
on time and the isl6405 driver is untested.

Best Regards
  Hartmut