[linux-dvb] RTL2831U kernel driver

Jan Hoogenraad jan-conceptronic at h-i-s.nl
Sat Jan 26 19:27:30 CET 2008

Barnaby:

It seems you have got pretty far at integrating it into the framework.
Congratulations !

I you want, I can test it at my machine, and help debug.
My stick is labeled "Conceptronic CTVDIGRCU", but otherwise it seems the
same.
Conceptronic Support tells me this type is sold under different brands.

Is it possible to put your code at the
V4L/DVB staging development repository
at http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb