[linux-dvb] XC3028 in HVR-950 but no DVB-T?

optix optix optix at tokyo.com
Sun Jan 27 10:08:58 CET 2008

 I'm haveing a hard time choosing a TV solution for my laptop. It
supports USB 2.0 and has an Expresscard slot. I run Ubuntu feisty and
quite willing to play around a bit to get things to work. But i'm not
really up for writing my own drivers or anything too hardcore like that.

I've been looking for a global analog and global HDTV hybrid tuners. that
is it should support NTSC, PAL, DVD-T, ATSC and if possible FM, DVB-C and
QAM. I noticed Xceive's XC3028(L) does pretty much all of this and more.