[linux-dvb] unable to compile latest HG

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 17:32:22 CET 2008

I demand that Stephen Rowles may or may not have written...

> I am trying to build the latest HG to get the fixes for my Nova-T-Stick
> that were added a couple of days ago. However I the following problem with
> the stk-webcam modules:

Known problem; there is a patch (but then compilation of a different module
fails: tcm825x.c, lines 891 and 892: unknown fields "probe" and "remove").

[snip]
> As I don't need this device, is there an easy way to stop it being built?

$ make menuconfig

If you're building only for a Nova-T stick, then leave the DiB0700 devices
option enabled; if you want to customise which front end modules are built,
also leave MT2060 enabled.

[snip]
| + Output less CO2 => avoid boiling weather.     TIME IS RUNNING OUT *FAST*.

I'd like to, but I'm touring China with a wok band.