[linux-dvb] DVB-S2 segfault with current multiproto driver (solved).

Stefan Lucke stefan at lucke.in-berlin.de
Thu Jan 31 15:37:36 CET 2008

On Wednesday 30 January 2008, Stefan Lucke wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 January 2008, Manu Abraham wrote:
> > Stefan Lucke wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > with current mulproto driver from http://www.jusst.de/hg/multiproto/ I get
> > > a reproducable segfault upon start of vdr :-( .

Fault was on my side.
During upgrade to new version of multiproto driver I copied v4l/.config
file from previous one. I did not "make menuconfig" and thus did not
notice the new option:

< >   SAA7146 DVB cards (aka Budget, Nova-PCI)

I my case this resulted in an old version of module budget-core been used :-( .

Enabling above selection, resolves that issue for me :-) .

Thanks.

--
Stefan Lucke