[linux-dvb] Leadtek Winfast PxDVR 3200 H

Mark Carbonaro mark.carbonaro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 15:04:18 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have a Leadtek Winfast PxDVR 3200 H and I would like to assist in
getting this card working, I bought the card knowing it wouldn't work
but on the hope that it may help getting it supported.  Unfortunately
I don't have any programming skills that would help (I haven't touched
C in around 12 years) but if I can be of any use getting information
out of the card, testing patches or just hitting the card with a
hammer please let me know.  I have added some additional information
into the wiki (just some lspci info).

Regards,
Mark