[linux-dvb] [kaffeine-devel] Kaffeine 0.8.7 released

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 19:27:33 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Christophe Thommeret <hftom at free.fr> wrote:

> http://kaffeine.kde.org
>
> --
> Christophe Thommeret

Hello various list members,

I was responsible for the ATSC scanning support provided for this release.

If anyone has any problems, or sees any inconsistency between the
results reported by Kaffeine's ATSC scanning and the dvb-apps scan
utility, please feel free to email me and I will be happy to
investigate.  Since this functionality has had limited testing, its
possible that there are edge cases that I did not encounter in my
environment (New York City).

Thanks,

--
Devin J. Heitmueller