[linux-dvb] (Crude) Patch to support latest multiproto drivers (as of 2008-07-11

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Mon Jul 14 18:12:24 CEST 2008

manu schreef:
> 	Hi all,
> subject says it all. This patch (that applies to trunk, but probably
> also for 0.21.fixes) allows myth to tune with the latest multiproto
> drivers.
> No DVB-S2 support here, its a crude patch, but it works for DVB-S.
> Bye
> Manu

As ridiculous as it might seem, I still have difficulties applying
patches. I know, shoot me! I never seem to get when to use the -p1 or
-p0 option, or whatever! Here's my output.

patch -p0 < mythtv*.patch
patching file libs/libmythtv/dvbchannel.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 211.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 781.
libs/libmythtv/dvbchannel.cpp.rej

/Met vriendelijke groeten,/