[linux-dvb] TT S2-3200 driver

Remy Bohmer linux at bohmer.net
Thu Jul 17 12:20:36 CEST 2008

Hello Ales and Marc,

> please try attached patch. With this patch I'm able to get lock on channels

Okay, I want to test it too, but I have some troubles getting the
multiproto drivers up and running.
The S2-3200 is detected properly in my system, but I have no working
szap2, or scan, or dvbstream tools.

The two of you seem to have it working, so maybe you can give me some hints:
What sources (what version) do I need?
Is there a clear manual available somewhere that describes how to use
the multiproto drivers?
What version of szap2 (and scan) should I use? and where can I find it?
Does dvbstream still work? Or can I use Mythtv directly?

Kind Regards,

Remy