[linux-dvb] TT S2-3200 driver

Newsy Paper newspaperman_germany at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 21:07:47 CEST 2008

Thanks very much for your patch. Channel switching is now really much faster (even ondvb-s(1) channels).

Unfortunately transponders with 8PSK 30000-3/4 aren't working correctly. I can lock them when choosing a SR of 29998. Still part of the stream is lost.. Only 6 Mbit/s of Video data (instead of 12 Mbit/s) and I can only see some pixels.

kind regards

Newsy