[linux-dvb] latest hvr-4000 driver patches

Mika Laitio lamikr at pilppa.org
Thu Jul 24 11:52:17 CEST 2008

Thanks I will try that once I get back to home.
Before leaving I was just shotyly testing by applying the patch

http://dev.kewl.org/hauppauge/v4l-dvb-hg-sfe-latest.diff
revision 7285 of vnl-dvb. Build of that against the 2.6.26 kernel headers
had some compile problems due to changed structures and after the boot the
driver recogniced the card but then crashed for some buffer error.

Any idea whether some of these drivers (single frontend, multifrontend,
multiproto) will be applied to v4l-dvb in near future?

If help is needed, I could try to help.

Mika