[linux-dvb] Twinhan VP-1041/Azurewave AD SP400

Sacha sacha at hemmail.se
Fri Jul 25 11:09:34 CEST 2008

Hello

I have
Twinhan VP-1041/Azurewave AD SP400 on Ubuntu 8. I spent a couple of
month now to make it work without result.
I red archive of this list and other websites. Tryed different patches
but still no luck.
I have now Mantis driver loaded, the card recognized but when I use scan
I have "Invalid something" error.
I have also Pinnacle PCTV SAT installed which works out of the box. Is
there any conflict between the 2. I have seen some info about on other
sites.
Is there any drfinitive guide somewhere because to put together all
parts find together is to hard for me been quite new to Linux?`

Do not blame me much if I am doing something wrong here as I am new to
this list and to this way of communication.

KR