[linux-dvb] Compro DVB-T100

Vladimír Matěna vlada.matena at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 00:00:20 CEST 2008

I have Compro Videomate DVB T-100 card.
There are drivers for T200 and other Videomate cards in my current
kernel 2.6.25-gentoo-r7.
The card is using saa7134 chip with mt352 demodulator and qt1010 tuner.
I was able to modify some code to get T100 support.
Unfortunately I had to change some code common for all cards using
qt1010 tuner.
This will probably break other cards support.

I attach patch against my kernel source. Use at own risk this is my firs
patch.
There are some comments on changes on my personal pages
http://www.vlamat.wz.cz/index.php?t100

Vladimír Matěna
vlada.matena at gmail.com