No subject

Thu Jul 24 14:44:06 CEST 2008

Conexant CX23885 - PCIe Interface
Conexant CX23417 - Analog Video to MPEG2 Encoder
Intel CE6353 - Digital TV Demodulator (Formerly known as Zarlink 10353)
Xceive ????? - Digital TV Tuner,

All of the above that I have identified have drivers in linux in various
stages of development.

Can you take a high res photo of the card showing all chip IDs?
Can you identify which tuner from Xceive it is?
Do you have a partition set up with windows and the card working?
If so can you use regspy (Google "Dscaler Regspy" to find the correct
program), and record what the values are for:
- Card sitting idle straight after bootup
- Watching Digital TV
- Watching Analog TV
- Sitting idle after watching TV

What is the output of `lspci -vnn` when in linux regarding this card?

What does `dmesg | grep cx23885` give you?

It might also be useful for others who have this card if you make an
entry the linuxtv wiki for this card, with all of the information that I
have requested linked to or included.

I may be able to knock up a driver that you can use for the digital TV
side as this seems similar to other existing cards, I'm not familiar with
the Analog side though.
(No gurantees, but it should be relatively simple to achieve).

Regards,

Stephen.