[linux-dvb] probs with af901x on mythbuntu

Antti Palosaari crope at iki.fi
Mon May 5 12:52:18 CEST 2008

pjama wrote:
> Do you mean in /lib/firmware/kernel.... ? Do you have a copy of the latest firmware. I think my source may be suspect.

/lib/firmware/
/lib/firmware/kernel<version>/

I think both are OK, but other is loaded bigger priority by kernel. I
think directory with kernel version has looked first. You have 4.73.0 in
other directory and other has 4.95.0 ?

Different firmware files can be found from:
http://www.otit.fi/~crope/v4l-dvb/af9015/af9015_firmware_cutter/firmware_files/

>> Using both tuners same time got it hangs, due to broken mutex lock for
>> i2c-bus. I have been a little busy now to fix this, but probably in this
>> week I got it fixed.
>
> I can now watch TV while I wait ;)

:)

regards