[linux-dvb] Patch for the scan utility from dvb-apps

Brice DUBOST braice at braice.net
Tue May 6 21:52:11 CEST 2008

Hello

I wrote a patch for the scan utility

This patchs allows scan to write his output in the format asked by
mumudvb : http://mumudvb.braice.net/

The patch is joined to this mail, it is against the version 1.1.1 of
dvb-apps.

Is this patch ok for you ?

By the way I have an issue : the French DVB-T network doesn't give the
good frequencies in the SI-Tables. Is there a way to get the frequency
from the card ?

Regards

--
Brice