[linux-dvb] Testers wanted for alternative version of Terratec Cinergy T2 driver

Tomi Orava tomimo at ncircle.nullnet.fi
Tue May 13 12:27:52 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I looked through your driver and here is some comments raised up.
>
> - why cinergyt2_cmd, why not dvb_usb_generic_rw ?
> - USB IDs are usually defined in own file dvb-usb-ids.h
> - remote control code seems quite complex and long, maybe there is
> easier way?

Ok, as you may have noticed, the latest version of the patch
has been cleaned so that it now uses the dvb_usb_generic_rw instead
of its own version and Thierry Merle sent a patch that removed the
private version of remote control code and converted Cinergy T2
driver to use the generic one. I'll still need to remember to insert
the USB ID of the card into the dvb-usb-ids.h instead as requested.

Now what is needed is some good testing to make sure that the
driver still works properly, especially if no structural changes
are required.

The current patch has been posted to the mailing list on monday 12.05.08
under the subject: "Re: [linux-dvb] Testers wanted for alternative version
of Terratec Cinergy T2 driver"

Regards,
Tomi Orava