[linux-dvb] Re : Technotrend S2-3200 (Or Technisat Skystar HD) on LinuxMCE 0710 (Kubuntu Feisty)

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Thu May 15 22:18:38 CEST 2008

manu schreef:

> So to make it clear: you compiled and installed the drivers from the
> multiproto tree of Manu Abraham (not me, another Manu ;-)
> Then how do you test it? I use mythtv but for that you need to patch it
> (I use mythtv-0.21 branch).
> Bye
> Manu

Hi Manu,

I never got to test it! I would never get a /dev/dvb map with the needed
devices in it.
Apparently it's a problem with that kernel, because I tried the latest
Mythbuntu 8.04 and the drivers do work there!

I wish it could be fixed, though, as I strongly prefer LinuxMCE to
Mythbuntu.

Now that I'm temporarily running Mythbuntu I'm trying to get *any*
signal from my LNB (through a disecq switch)
Fingers crossed!