[linux-dvb] TechnoTrend 2300 DVB-C, does it work?

David Frankland david at dmf-software.co.uk
Fri May 16 10:12:40 CEST 2008

hermann pitton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 14.05.2008, 22:00 +0200 schrieb Ruediger Dohmhardt:
>
>> By the way, do you have just encrypted channels in Netherland?
>>

> yes, that was reported by countless people, but I'm not there.

Not true. I can get around 40 channels unencrypted including Nederland1,
Nederland2, Nederland3, BBC1, BBC2, Net5, SBS6, RTL5, Veronica etc.
Basically, the ones you can receive for free over the air.

I have this same tuner card, and can watch these channels OK in MythTV,
and I don't even have a CI + CAM (yet).

My cable company is Caiway, if that matters.

Hope this helps.