[linux-dvb] Updated Mantis VP-2033 remote control patch for Manu's jusst.de Mantis branch

Pauli Borodulin pauli at borodulin.fi
Sat May 17 00:57:18 CEST 2008

Heya!

Since there has been some direct requests for this via email, I'm
posting a updated version of Kristian Slavov's original remote control
patch[1] for Manu's jusst.de Mantis branch. The new version is
functionally the same as the one I posted in March[2].

I have adapted the patch for the current driver tree and moved ir_codes
back to ir-keymaps.c & ir-common.h to follow the standard kernel
procedure for the IR stuff. The patch is against the current driver tree
(cd1fc4c7f1d8).

[1] http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-April/017279.html
[2] http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-March/024301.html

Regards,