[linux-dvb] TS discontinuity

Steve Moreau moreau.steve at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:34:40 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm experimenting some problems with my DVB-S KNC-One card.
Here is my configuration:

- a DVB-S KNC-One card (subvendor: 1894, subdedvice: 001b) connected to an
output of an 8 ports DiSEqC switch
- previous switch connected to Astra 13E and Hotbird 19E with each tuple
Polarity/Band raising to parabolas (VL,VH,HL,HH) ie. 8 cables.

Whatever transponder I choose to lock to, I got discontinuity in the
transport stream. Someone told me he already found information about such a
problem with KNC-One card, and clues may be to control voltage through
switch.

Has someone already got such issue with this card ?
Thanks, and see you !

Steve

PS : Here is modules loaded by budget_av

        case SUBID_DVBS_TV_STAR:
        case SUBID_DVBS_TV_STAR_CI:
        case SUBID_DVBS_CYNERGY1200N:
        case SUBID_DVBS_EASYWATCH:
        case SUBID_DVBS_EASYWATCH_2:
                fe = dvb_attach(stv0299_attach, &philips_sd1878_config,
                                &budget_av->budget.i2c_adap);
                if (fe) {
                        fe->ops.tuner_ops.set_params =
philips_sd1878_tda8261_tuner_set_params;
                }
                break;