[linux-dvb] IR for Afatech 901x

pjama pjama at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 21 06:14:07 CEST 2008

> Load driver with debug=2 (rmmod dvb-usb-af9015; modprobe dvb-usb-af9015
> debug=2) and tail -f /var/log/messages to see if there is now some bytes
> coming from remote.

As mentioned in an earlier response to this post, the above trashes the
device /dev/input/event7. Is there any way I can boot with debug set?

>>> This looks promising....
>>> $ evtest /dev/input/event7
>>> Input driver version is 1.0.0
>>> Input device ID: bus 0x3 vendor 0x13d3 product 0x3226 version 0x200
>>> Input device name: "IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver"
>>
>> Thats the correct one.

Doing evtest on /dev/input/event7 then pushing remote buttons give me
nothing. I have confirmed remote/receiver works by booting into windows
and using vendor supplied app.

Cheers
Peter

believed to be clean.