[linux-dvb] Subtitle

Marcel Siegert mws at linuxtv.org
Wed May 21 07:27:37 CEST 2008

Guru schrieb:
re-cc-ing linuxdvb

> Hi
> I want to insert text subtitles in a TS stream...

ah ok, so you should have a look at the

EN 300706 - Enhanced Teletext Specification
ETR 287 - Code of Practise for enhanced Teletext

documents. they are available at etsi.org (http://pda.etsi.org/pda)
download portal.

there you can see all the information you need to create teletext data

when you are done, you have to generate a pes stream from your data,
and remux your ts stream.