[linux-dvb] linux-dvb Digest, Vol 40, Issue 74

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:11:07 CEST 2008

I'm sorry :(. I'm really not an Ubuntu expert, so I really can't help you a
lot on this one. However, as the problem is clearly that you are mixing the
old modules with newest ones, you should maybe consider compiling yourself a
custrom  kernel for your machine with the DVB / V4L support removed, and
then compile  LinuxTV drivers as described.

Regards