[linux-dvb] Tuning Question, Comcast in Pittsburgh, PA

KnightCode knightcode at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:40:36 CEST 2008

Ok. So what can we do about this? I imagine TiVo and Slingbox don't have
this problem (never used them, though) and the boxes from the cable company
certainly don't have a problem, both of which probably just have some kind
of digital signal processing that could be implemented on our CPU. If Nvidia
can provide proprietary, binary drivers for their hardware, the major cable
companies can do the same for their broadcasts. In fact, why aren't they
made to? I'm allowed to timeshift transmissions in any way I see fit.