[linux-dvb] Drivers for Technotrend CT-3650 CI (USB 2.0-device)

Thomas Langås thomas at langaas.org
Sun May 25 15:34:56 CEST 2008

Hi!

I just got this device, and I see there's a driver called ttusb2 that
seems to be what I need (with some modifications, I suspect).  I've got
a few logs from when I've been playing with the device in Windows, and I
see that there's a few more commands sent to the device (than is listen
in the ttusb2-driver).  Is there a good util in Windows to send single
commands to a device?  Like "adjust frequency", "adjust QAM-setting"
etc?  I thoought that logging such settings might be the easiest way to
decode the various messages sent to the device.

In advance, thanks!

--
Thomas