[linux-dvb] Skystar USB 2

daniel daniel at woodvillage.de
Tue May 27 11:26:12 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'm new to this list. I bought myself a Skystar USB 2 to upgrade my myth box to DVB-S. Unfortunatly it seems that it is not supported by linux right now. Can anyone help me with this? It's brandnew so I could also bring it back to the store, but then it would be nice, if someone could name an alternative USB device. On the other hand I also willing to take the challenge... :-)
Btw. PCI devices are not a choice for me, since my board has only one PCI slot, which is already in use.

  Greetings,
    Daniel