[linux-dvb] Medion md8835 Akoya, eventually also with a CTX944 Quad or CTX948 triple ...

hermann pitton hermann-pitton at arcor.de
Sat May 31 04:55:45 CEST 2008

Hi folks,

after being burned for some days running into the next supermarket last
Monday, finally a first grin on my face ;)

GNU/Linux is very well doable (not totally GPL2) and bangs ...

No tests on the blue-ray, HD-DVD stuff yet, maybe it does not even burn
CDs and on the rest we are cut off anyway.

If anyone else is on it, we can talk, also off list, since maybe partly OT.

Cheers,
Hermann