[linux-dvb] stb0899 buffer is not cleaned on tunning

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 21:31:40 CET 2008

Hi all,

While working on scan-s2 utility I paid attention that after tuning the
driver still pass the
messages from previously tuned channel. I believe there is some kind of
buffering in device
or driver that is not cleaned after tuning.
The problem is probably not seen when watching the content of the channel,
but affects the scanning
since channels are assigned to a wrong frequency or create some other
anomalies.

When working on my Linux machine via VNC I can see this old content in VDR
too since the
screen is updated slower.

Can someone take a look on that?

Thanks.