[linux-dvb] [Bulk] Re: HVR 1400

CityK cityk at rogers.com
Sun Nov 9 21:50:28 CET 2008

A) this is top posting

djamil wrote:
> hello
>
> thnx for the reply
>
> understand me, i was beeing ignored for 2 days
>
> what is topPosting ?
>
> Regards
>

> Le samedi 08 novembre 2008 à 19:17 -0500, CityK a écrit :
>> djamil wrote:
>> > am I in the wrong list ?
>>
>> No, but you are being impatient.  Please don't top post either.

B) this isn't top posting (i.e the reply falls below the quoted message)

C) you sent 7 messages, with virtually little change in content amongst
them,  to the list within the span of less then 24 hours (all date
stamped Nov 8)  in a solicitation for help.  I rather doubt you were
being ignored.  The squeaky wheel on a mail list does not garner
attention (as its considered bad etiquette and tends to drive people
away, as they don't like being spammed by someone who is clearly not
displaying much in the way of patience).