[linux-dvb] DigitalNow TinyTwin second tuner support

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 12:03:07 CET 2008

2008/11/12 Antti Palosaari <crope at iki.fi>:
> I disabled 2nd tuner by default due to bad performance I faced up with my
> hardware. Anyhow, you can enable it by module param, use modprobe
> dvb-usb-af9015 dual_mode=1 . Test it and please report.

I have enabled dual mode, and now have an extra adaptor in /dev/dvb.

However, when I try to set the new card up in the Myth backend in
Capture Card Setup, I get an error on the Frontend ID: "Could not get
card info for the card #1", and for Subtype: Unknown error.

dmesg also has an error message:

af9015: firmware copy to 2nd frontend failed, will disable it

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Rasjid.