[linux-dvb] channels.conf for ComHem Stockholm wanted

Anders Eriksson aeriksson at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 16 13:50:21 CET 2008

I'm on ComHem/Linkoping and furiously trying to get my new Anysee E30CPlus to
do something useful. If you can help me with that, I can for sure send you some
channels.conf files.

First off, I'm unsure about the diff between dvbscan and w_scan as they
produce different results. Is that expected?

So far, I've been able to get mplayer to play a few radio channels (P1 P2),
and the ComHem channel. No "real" tv channels. :-(

I've got a "mediumHD" subscription with a (supposedly) unlocked sister
card. That should give ca 20 TV channels and >30 Radio channels. Any ideas as
to where I should start looking? On the failing channels, mplayer seems to end
up in a loop with (from head):

COLLECT_SECTION:
SKIP:
PARSE_PAT:
<~10 lines of "PROG">

And this repeats forever.

Let me know how to cook up that channels.conf file and I'll send it your way.

/Anders