[linux-dvb] Status of TT 3200 S2 card and Mythtv

Michael J. Curtis michael.curtis at glcweb.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 13:05:07 CET 2008

Hi all

Many thanks to all those who contribute to this list ...........but as a keen linux user I need help in understanding where we are at in respect of a working HD system with the TT3200 S2 card and then, is Mythtv working with the required drivers?

I do realize that this is not really the correct forum for discussing mythtv but I am certain there are other like me who are struggling with getting a Mythtv system up and running with this card

Michael Curtis