[linux-dvb] Twinhan VisionPlus DVB-T Card not working

Terry Barnaby terry1 at beam.ltd.uk
Thu Nov 20 14:39:46 CET 2008

Hi,

I am having a problem with the latest DVB drivers.
I have a Twinhan VisionPlus DVB-T card (and other DVB cards) in my
MythTv server running Fedora 8. This is running fine
with the Fedora stock kernel: 2.6.26.6-49.fc8.

However, I have now added a Hauppauge DVB-S2 and so have been
trying the latest DVB Mercurial DVB tree.
This compiles and installs fine and the two DVB-T cards and the
new DVB-S card are recognised and has /dev/dvb entries.
The first DVB-T card, a Twinhan based on the SAA7133/SAA7135
works fine but the Twinhan VisionPlus, which is Bt878 will not
tune in.

Any ideas ?
Has there been any recent changes to the Bt878 driver that could
have caused this ?

/var/log/messages does have:

bttv0: tuner absent