[linux-dvb] dib0700 remote control support fixed

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:46:56 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 3:39 PM, petercarm
<linuxtv at hotair.fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
> I'll do a test build in the next hour or so and confirm behaviour with:
>
> - a Hauppauge Nova-T 500 (PCI)
> - a Hauppauge Nova-TD USB stick
>
> This will be my test gentoo system built from scratch with 2.6.25.
> Everything apart from remote was working correctly until I pulled a
> recent version down from mercurial.  My last build, based on Mercurial
> from a few days ago has got my Nova-T 500 bitching away with i2c errors
> if I stop of the lirc daemon.

The fix only went in on Sunday evening, so it's not surprising if you
had the issue with a relatively recent build.

Please do report back regarding how your testing goes.  Note that you
should not have any module options setup when you do the testing.

Thanks,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller