[linux-dvb] Fwd: Distorted analog sound when using an HVR-3000

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:23:45 CET 2008

Hi,
    I've tested you driver compared to the offcial LinuxTV HG tree, and I
**think** (can be wrong, though...) that I'm getting "correct" audio when
using a higher input volume. I mean, both drivers delivers crackly sound
when given a high volume input, but yours seems to hold up a higher volume
level before starting to fail.

I hope this means anything to you... :D

Regards,
  Eduard