[linux-dvb] DViCO FusionHDTV5 USB Gold

CityK cityk at rogers.com
Wed Nov 26 02:14:18 CET 2008

Hi Steve,

Steve Havelka wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I see on the wiki page for this device that analog support is
> forthcoming:
>
> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/DViCO_FusionHDTV5_USB_Gold
>
> I'm writing to ask, who is working on the analog support,

I'm guessing that I wrote that ("forthcoming") a good while ago (year
and a half maybe?). At the time, MKrufky had realized digital support
for the device and was hoping to eventually add analog support. As I
said just the other day
(http://marc.info/?l=linux-video&m=122750104704023&w=2) I'm not sure of
current state of analog support development, though I suspect that it
simply slipped off the radar, despite best intentions otherwise.

> is anything I can do to help in this development?
You might want to take up the reigns on this one. I'm not sure how
difficult it will be. I believe either Hans Verkuil or Mike Isley has
been doing some recent work with the cx25843 decoder driver so you might
want check on that avenue too.