[linux-dvb] MC44S803 driver still not merged?

Luís Silva lacsilva at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:00:40 CET 2008

Same goes here. This piece of hardware has actually been being sold with the
new netbooks with linux which guarantees already a big userbase. I didn't
know about the tuner and repo pointed out by Roberto but it seems imperative
to support this hardware now that there is support for its ID in the
mainstream kernel. If this is a matter of momentum then I add my voice to
those pleading for this merge.

And again, I volunteer to test this driver/tuner.
--
Luís A. C. Silva
lacsilva at gmail.com