[linux-dvb] [vdr] stb0899 and tt s2-3200

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:45:01 CEST 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Newsy Paper
<newspaperman_germany at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I have Alex Betis' + Ales Jurik's patch running with liplianindvb, but
> still the same problem with those DVB-S2 8PSK transponders.

Same here. Although I see improvements on signal lock. With Ales's tuner
changes the signal is constantly found on all S2 transponders I've cheched,
FEC is locked and dropped very fast (that gives the result of bad or no
image).
Now we need someone with scope and logic on stb0899 chip :)
This time I'll be happy to receive stb0899 documentation.

Thanks Ales, one step to the right direction!