[linux-dvb] [vdr] stb0899 and tt s2-3200

Konstantin Dimitrov kosio.dimitrov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:26:51 CEST 2008

the STB0899 (and STB6100) code in the Twinhan Linux drivers is different:

http://www.twinhan.com/files/AW/Linux/AZLinux_v1.4.2_CI_FC6.tar.gz

most of the files don't have copyright notice, but in one of the files
there is "Copyright STMicroelectronics".

so, maybe Twinhan Linux drivers include the reference STB0899 and
STB6100 code from STMicroelectronics.