[linux-dvb] stb0899 and tt s2-3200

Hans Werner HWerner4 at gmx.de
Sat Oct 11 04:12:09 CEST 2008

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 00:00:25 +0300
> Von: "Igor M. Liplianin" <liplianin at tut.by>
> Betreff: [linux-dvb] stb0899 and tt s2-3200

> I successfully ported stb0899 to S2API
> For know it is just for testing purposes. Feel free to test it.
> Any feedback welcome.
> Locking better with szap-s2 (sorry)
> I have tested with DVB-S2 8PSK and DVB-S 27500 kSyms/s
>
> http:/mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin
> http:/mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/szap-s2
>
> --
> Igor M. Liplianin

Igor,

the attached patch (against http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin)
adds S2API support for the STB0899+Mantis based cards such as the
Twinhan VP-1041 (also known as Azurewave AD SP400 or Technisat Skystar HD2)

Could you please add it to your s2-liplianin repository?

It includes Mantis PCI bridge, CU1216 and Fujitsu MB86A16 DVB-S/DSS DC Receiver support.

It is the same as the code from Manu Abraham's mantis tree at http://jusst.de/hg/mantis,
so thanks to Manu.

I tested with the Twinhan VP-1041.
Channel locking works for me for some (but not yet all) channels with Kaffeine (S2API patch).
Perhaps it will be better with your szap-s2 when I have time to test that.

Regards,
Hans

--
Release early, release often.