[linux-dvb] stb0899 and tt s2-3200

Hans Werner HWerner4 at gmx.de
Sat Oct 11 15:25:17 CEST 2008

> Приветствую, Hans
>
> > -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > > Datum: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 00:00:25 +0300
> > > Von: "Igor M. Liplianin" <liplianin at tut.by>
> > > An: linux-dvb at linuxtv.org, Steven Toth <stoth at linuxtv.org>, Steven
> Toth <stoth at hauppauge.com>, Darron Broad
> > > <darron at kewl.org>, Manu Abraham <abraham.manu at gmail.com>,
> vdr at linuxtv.org Betreff: [linux-dvb] stb0899 and tt s2-3200
> >
> > > I successfully ported stb0899 to S2API
> > > For know it is just for testing purposes. Feel free to test it.
> > > Any feedback welcome.
> > > Locking better with szap-s2 (sorry)
> > > I have tested with DVB-S2 8PSK and DVB-S 27500 kSyms/s
> > >
> > > http:/mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin
> > > http:/mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/szap-s2
> > >
> > > --
> > > Igor M. Liplianin
> > >

> > Igor,
> >
> > the attached patch (against
> http://mercurial.intuxication.org/hg/s2-liplianin)
> > adds S2API support for the STB0899+Mantis based cards such as the
> > Twinhan VP-1041 (also known as Azurewave AD SP400 or Technisat Skystar
> HD2)
> >
> > Could you please add it to your s2-liplianin repository?
> >
> > It includes Mantis PCI bridge, CU1216 and Fujitsu MB86A16 DVB-S/DSS DC
> Receiver support.
> >
> > It is the same as the code from Manu Abraham's mantis tree at
> http://jusst.de/hg/mantis,
> > so thanks to Manu.
> >
> > I tested with the Twinhan VP-1041.
> > Channel locking works for me for some (but not yet all) channels with
> Kaffeine (S2API patch).
> > Perhaps it will be better with your szap-s2 when I have time to test
> that.
>
> did you try to use stb0899/stb6100 cumulative patch from Alex Betis ?
> http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-October/029613.html

Hi Goga,

no, but I was aware of Alex's patch and I just need to find the time to look into it.
The patch I sent does not change any stb0899 or stb6100 code in s2-liplianin, it just
adds the mantis code which was absent, so the stb0899/stb6100 pieces are no better
or worse than s2-liplianin.

Regards,
Hans

--