[linux-dvb] Digittrade DVB-T (Afatech DVB-T) (af9015.fw) - Device Information

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Tue Oct 14 13:57:20 CEST 2008

This message contains the following attachment(s):
Afatech DVB-T - Device Information - v0.1.1j.txt

Hello everybody,

I bought an other usb dvb-t stick (number 5) with the hope it would work
out of the box under Debian Linux Sid because I could not efficiently
maintain all the custom build drivers on my systems.

The distributer, tried to create something that would work on Linux but
he kind of missed the point of Linux sustainable driver model. There was
an cdrom included with an "autoself" installation script. That tried to
heavily rape my debian box..

http://filebin.ca/rydcgt/treiber.tar.gz

I would like to know if this device can work out of the box? and if not
what is needed to get the device working out of the box?

See the attachment for the device information. If more information is
needed please tell me how to gather it.

Best regards,

Jelle