[linux-dvb] Generate DVB-T transport stream

Abdou NIANG abdouniang at voila.fr
Thu Oct 16 20:11:40 CEST 2008

Hi everyboby

I want to generate my own DVB-T transport streams for tests.
Normally what i need is a correct object caroussel, video and audio files under mpeg2 to have correct transport streams.
About object caroussel i'm working with "dsmcc-mhp-tools - DSM-CC MHP ObjectCarousel MPEG2 encoding tools" project. Thanks to Marek.
And i use mplex13818 project in order to multiplex audio, video and object caroussel files to create transport stream.

I can't generate correct transport streams using mplex13818. After a look on man page here is the command i use:

iso13818 -v --pes oc.m2t 100 --pes prg1.mpv 101 --pes prg1.mpa 102 > output.ts

Does anyone knows how to use it correctly ?

Thanks