[linux-dvb] [GSPCA] kconfig patch

Frederic CAND frederic.cand at anevia.com
Thu Oct 23 12:41:21 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I'm proposing this patch, because I wanted to compile latest snapshot
for a 2.6.22 while running a 2.6.16, and v4l/scripts/make_kconfig.pl
adds (wrongly) a warning with two spaces after the tab in the
v4l/Kconfig file regarding my two old kernel version (it takes the
2.6.16 into account instead of the 2.6.22); in the gspca Kconfig file,
there are not these two spaces after the tab, making my 2.6.22
scripts/kconfig/mconf die badly, seeing first words after the tab as
options ...

--
CAND Frederic
Product Manager