[linux-dvb] S2API & TT3200

jean-paul at goedee.nl jean-paul at goedee.nl
Tue Oct 28 12:45:05 CET 2008

Ok clone the repo and its compiling again. Thanx. Now I want to scan
channels (scab-s2) on both lnb;s (astra 1 & 3). First transponder
scans only 13 services and  Diseqc doesn?t work with the second lnb.

WARNING: >>> tuning failed!!!
>>> tune to: 11856:vS1C56:S23.5E:27500: (tuning failed)
DiSEqC: uncommitted switch pos 0
DiSEqC: switch pos 1, 13V, hiband (index 6)
DVB-S IF freq is 1256000
>>> tuning status == 0x00
>>> tuning status == 0x00
>>> tuning status == 0x00