[linux-dvb] [ANNOUNCE] scan-s2 is available, please test

Alex Betis alex.betis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:19:00 CET 2008

I'm not aware of dvb-apps that use S2API, can you point me to that version?

S2 channels are found with old scan version using mantis driver as well.
The output of scan-s2 is a bit different to support S2, there are few more
parameters that will appear in the output such as:
Sx - used delivery system
Mx - modulation
Rx - rolloff
Cx - FEC rate

Some of those are not yet ready, but I'm adding them right now.
The frequencies files will be also extended to support those parameters as
inputs.

scan-s2 I've posted also includes uncommitted diseqc support that allows to
work with more than 4 LNBs.