[linux-dvb] TechnoTrend C-1501 timed out waiting for end of xfer

Jan Burgmeier jan at archaon.ath.cx
Fri Oct 31 11:15:08 CET 2008

Hello,

I own a TechnoTrend C-1501 budget card. I'am using the driver in the
kernel. My kernel version is gentoo-sources-2.6.27-r2 which is based on
the 2.6.27.4 release.

I think the TechnoTren C-1501 should be supported upstream since the
2.6.27 release is this correct?

I use these models:

tda826x
tda10023
budget_ci
budget_core
dvb_core
saa7146
ttpci_eeprom

the modules get loaded automaticly at boot time.

After boot my logs get flooded with these message:
saa7146 (0) saa7146_i2c_writeout [irq]: timed out waiting for end of
xfer

I'm using mythTV to watch TV but i don't get any picture or audio. I get
error message about "chanel lock" or something like that.

When you need some more information feel free to ask.

Greetings
Jan Burgmeier